1. At least 16 years old
2. High School diploma or GED (preferred)
3. Valid Government Photo ID (Driver's License, State ID, Passport, Alien Card)
5. Social Security Card
6. Criminal screening/ LiveScan Fingerprint
7. Physical Examination
8. Recent negative TB Test (within 3 months of date of clinicals start date)
9. COVID 19 Vaccination Record
10. Immunization/Vaccination records (COVID-19, MMR, Hep B, Varicella, etc.)
NEXT CLASS BEGINS JULY 7
Frequently Asked Questions:
How much does a CNA class cost? Can I pay the tuition in installments?
The cost breakdown is as follows: Yes. Installment plans are available.
-Registration: (nonrefundable): $125 Students can also opt to be part of the sponsorship
-Tuition: $1100 (payable through installment plan) covers tuition and offers employment upon receipt of
-Text book and Workbook: FREE of your CNA certificate from the State.
-Uniforms: **Payable to vendor ($40 average for one set of scrubs)
-CPR and Livescan: **Payable to Vendors Admissions Requirements?
-Physical exam, COVID, TB test and immunization: **Payable to Vendor.
-State Exam Fee: $120 ($40 written/$80 skills) **Payable to Credentia - Valid copy of Government issued picture ID:
(drivers license/ID, Alien Card, Passport, school ID)
What if I miss a class? - Social Security Card
- COVID- 19 Vaccination card (Bivalent booster as well)
Missed classes/hours can be made up by requesting a make-up session - Negative TB test
with the instructor. Request forms are included in the student - Livescan Fingerprinting
enrollment agreement. - copy of physical exam and immunization records.
(MMR, Varicella, Hep B, flu)
(due no later than 1 week prior to clinicals)