1. At least 16 years old
2. High School diploma or GED (preferred)
3. Valid Government Photo ID (Driver's License, State ID, Passport, Alien Card)
5. Social Security Card
6. Criminal screening/ LiveScan Fingerprint
7. Physical Examination
8. Recent negative TB Test (within 3 months of date of clinicals start date)
9. COVID 19 Vaccination Record
10. Immunization/Vaccination records (COVID-19, MMR, Hep B, Varicella, etc.)
NEXT CLASS BEGINS APRIL 10
Frequently Asked Questions:
How much does a CNA class cost? Can I pay the tuition in installments?
The cost breakdown is as follows: Yes. Installment plans are available. First 5 students to
-Registration: (nonrefundable): $125 register fully get a 10% tuition discount on their class.
-Tuition: $1100 (payable through installment plan) Students can also opt to be part of the sponsorship
-Text book and Workbook: FREE covers tuition and offers employment upon receipt of
-Uniforms: **Payable to vendor ($40 average for one set of scrubs) of your CNA certificate from the State.
-CPR and Livescan: **Payable to Vendor
-Physical exam, COVID, TB test and immunization: **Payable to Vendor. Admissions Requirements?
- Valid copy of Government issued picture ID:
(drivers license/ID, Alien Card, Passport, school ID) - Social Security Card
- State Exam Fee: $120 ($40 written/$80 skills) **Payable to Credentia - COVID- 19 Vaccination card (Bivalent booster as well)
- Negative TB test
What if I miss a class? - Livescan Fingerprinting
- copy of physical exam and immunization records.
Missed classes/hours can be made up by requesting a make-up session (MMR, Varicella, Hep B, flu)
with the instructor. Request forms are included in the student (due no later than 1 week prior to clinicals)